Did you miss out on this week’s #MomStorm Twitter Party?
This week we were lucky to have Arbonne International as a sponsor. They offer products engineered in Switzerland, manufactured in the United States. From Color and Aromatherapy to Weight Loss and Nutrition, Arbonne offers a wide variety of products to meet your health and beauty needs. The main topic of this week’s party was Father’s Day: memories, gift ideas and what makes them special!
Here are the highlights from the Arbonne Sponsored Father’s Day Gift Ideas Twitter Party:
Top Ten Gift Ideas:
- Time Spent as a family – just about everyone one!
- Porsche 911 @textiff
- Coupon Book for Dads, or anything made by the kids @lsas1
- Our painted pottery handprint mugs is as creative as we get… but I can’t wait to see the difference in her hand print this year! @leahsmama
- Big Sea Boat @1outnumberedmom
- The family picture blanket is an awesome idea! Have to check that out. @msmorev
- Matching kid & dad shirts are cool too @jamaise
- 11 yr. old daughter made Native American bowl made from clay at school for Dad. Cute @rsj2000mrs
- 5 generation Father’s Day Portraits @jamaise
- New Grill (for bbqin’) @frugalsocal
Other Interesting Things We Discussed
It would seem that handmade and personalized gifts are what make most dad’s happiest!
@myKYRA87 I have so much respect for single dads. It takes a lot to be both parents.
@Alena29: My dad and I hung Christmas lights together outside every year. Just us. We’d sing and drink hot chocolate
@rsj2000mrs: He was a truck-driver. My best memories were going to work w/him to dairy farms to p/u milk. We had lots of fun
@msmorev: The smell of Grey Flannel reminds me of my dad.
LissaL: Daddy’s little girls remain Daddy’s little girls 4ever!
And Huge Congrats to our prize winners!
They each won the Arbonne International RE9 Advanced for Men gift set (valued at $130) which includes:
- Exfoliating Wash
- Shave Gel
- Post-Shave Balm
- Facial Moisturizer SPF 20
Want to know how can you win cool prizes? By coming back to Busy Mommy Media for the next #MomStorm Twitter Party and RSVP on the linky below the details. Remember you must be RSVP’ed to be eligible for the prizes at each party. And don’t worry, you can RSVP right up to the party time and still be eligible!