Having all the right equipment when you breastfeeding is very important for success. This becomes especially true when you are pumping your milk for storage. If you have to pump milk so that you can return to work, you will have to pump at regular intervals throughout the day to insure that you keep you milk supply up. This can be a time consuming process, so you really want to be sure that you have a streamlined method to make the most of it. One of the best ways to do that is to utilize a hands-free bustier so that you can multitask while you pump. Medela has the complete line of breastfeeding needs – from pumps to nursing bras. Check out their Easy Expression Bustier.
Easy Expression™ Bustier
Model: EE Bustier
Features and Benefits
- Gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping.
- Easy to wear, use and wash.
- Cotton/Spandex blend is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Available in white or black.
- Halter style also available.
Here’s What I Think
I was very happy to find that the sizing was spot on. Often times you can run into sizing issues when you are nursing because you have no way of knowing just how much you will grow. You can use the Medela Bra Size Calculator and the Bustier Size Chart to find your best size. I wore the bustier on its own and found it to be very comfortable soft fabric that did not bind or dig into my skin. I really liked being about to relieve my engorgement and still comfortably hold my baby, or read my book or do a number of other tasks. It is great to not feel tied down to one spot while pumping. I was also pleased with how well it washed. It did not shrink or distort in shape at all with a normal washing.
Enter to Win
One Busy Mommy Media reader will receive a Medela Easy Expression™ Bustier.
To enter, comment on this post and give us your best breastfeeding advice.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only and will end on July 20, 2011
In compliance with the FTC Guidelines, please note that this is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own. Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
Additional Giveaway Entries
Earn additional giveaway entries for each of the following. Comment on this post to let us know each time you earn an additional entry.
- Follow Busy Mommy Media on Twitter
- Become a Fan of Busy Mommy Media on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway:
- Get updates from Busy Mommy Media by signing up for the Busy Mommy Media Newsletter, subscribing to the Busy Mommy Media RSS feed, or Signing up to receive updates from Busy Mommy Media.
- Start or respond to a conversation in our Blog Frog Community.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to the giveaway post.
- Stumble this post.
Want to be notified when we draw a winner? We’re happy to send out one (1) reminder email when we draw a winner. We promise not to put you on our mailing list (unless you want us to). Add your email address here to receive notification of the winner.