This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love AMAZON Prime! I use it several times a week to order everything from groceries to random cables. It’s amazing to me that everything shows up in two days or less. It saves me so much time when I don’t have to go to the store and I’m honestly not quite sure what I did before. Now Amazon is offering their Prime memberships to low income families for a discounted month-by-month rate so all families can enjoy the time and money saving benefits of an Amazon Prime account.
Being an Amazon Prime member isn’t just about the free 2-day shipping (although that is a nice perk).
An Amazon Prime membership gives you:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Now, customers who have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card qualify for a discounted membership of only $5.99 a month with the ability to cancel any time.
For low income users, this is going to be huge. Amazon saves me so much money on diapers alone with their 20% off diaper subscriptions, not to mention the fact that I don’t have to take the time to go to the store. No one has any extra time these days, but for families who are struggling to make ends meet, that extra time can be a huge help.
We take advantage of the cheap entertainment options through our Amazon Prime membership all the time. Our Amazon Prime membership saves us so much time and money. I love that these benefits are now available to low-income families at a discounted rate.
Learn more or sign-up for a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/qualify.