Is it warming up where you are? It’s gorgeous here in San Diego and I’m taking full advantage of the nice weather to air out the house and do some spring cleaning.
As much as we talk about spring cleaning like it’s a chore, it doesn’t have to be. I try to think of it as a new beginning, an opportunity to make my home a cleaner, healthier and a more beautiful place.
With the fantastic Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Cleaning Kit from Grove Collaborative, it’s easy to embrace spring cleaning the Mrs. Meyer’s lilac and peony limited edition products fill my home with the smell of fresh flowers, the glass spray bottle is beautiful and so functional and I can never have enough walnut scrubber sponges…which is why I’m so excited to share this offer with you!
Read on to find out how you get the products below for free!
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring hand soap
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring dish soap
● Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
● Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
Haven’t heard of Grove Collaborative?
You might know it as ePantry, the online store that delivers the best, effective and affordable natural household and personal care products right to your doorstep. Well this is the same great company with a new name!
I’m a longtime fan of Grove because they make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and economical. I don’t have to worry about running out of toilet paper or rushing to the grocery store to buy over priced laundry detergent with indecipherable ingredients because Grove always has me covered. I also love that shipments are customizable and on a flexible schedule.
Something tells me you’re going to be a huge fan of Grove too, especially after trying this Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Cleaning Kit!
Grove is one of the first retailers to receive Mrs. Meyer’s limited edition spring scents and trust me, you don’t want to miss out, as it sold out last time. It’s a lot easier to feel inspired about spring cleaning with nontoxic products that smell amazing!
When I use the lilac hand soap and dish soap, I feel like I’m bringing my garden into my home. The products make my house smell like fresh cut flowers, which (almost) makes spring cleaning feel luxurious.
The spray bottle is so elegant that I want to leave it out on the counter to show-
off. Not to mention that it’s versatile too I’ve used it for concentrates and it’s great for any DIY recipe like homemade room freshener.
The walnut scrubber sponges have been a long time staple in my kitchen. I love that they’re made from plantbased materials, are nonscratch and can tackle tough messes that’s a powerful trio!
And the best part of this offer? Whether you’re new to Grove or an existing customer, you can take advantage!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal offer for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Already hooked on Grove Collaborative? Existing customers click here to get a free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle in your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Sunday 4/3 at 6pm PT or while supplies last.