When the weather cools down, there’s nothing more comforting than a nice, warm loaf of bread. These bread recipes will make your home smell amazing and they will definitely hit the spot.
Homemade banana bread was one of the first things I I learned to bake when I was a kid so I have so many fantastic memories making messes in the kitchen (I’m sure my mom LOVED that) and creating, slightly uneven but very delicious, hot loaves of banana bread.
As a mom, I love surprising my kids with a loaf of homemade bread. They always get excited to see what I came up with and each loaf of bread never lasts very long.
These 20 easy and delicious bread recipes are perfect for fall and make great holiday gifts if you want something homemade to take to neighbors.
- Banana Chocolate Chunk Bread from unicornsinthekitchen.com
- Peach Bread from afarmgirlsdabbles.com
- Flourless Peanut Butter Sandwich Bread from kirbiecravings.com
- Nini Rice’s Apple Bread from iambaker.net
- Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread from crazyforcrust.com
- Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread from primaverakitchen.com
- Blueberry Banana Zucchini Bread from averiecooks.com
- Glazed Blueberry Lemon Bread from cookingwithawallflower.com
- Classic Banana Bread from foodfanatic.com
- Loaded Apple Cider Bread from ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com
- Mixed Berry Banana Bread from justataste.com
- Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Bread from letsdishrecipes.com
- Lemon Zucchini Bread Recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Raspberry Apricot Bread from cookingwithawallflower.com
- Skinny Chocolate Banana Bread from pinkwhen.com
- Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread from itscheatdayeveryday.com
- Banana Sultana Coconut Loaf from sweetestmenu.com
- Naturally Sweetened Banana Bread from mysequinedlife.com
- Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread from slapdashmom.com
- Healthy Zucchini Blueberry Bread from getinspiredeveryday.com
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- Wonderful Halos “Valentine’s Day Love Monsters” - February 14, 2019
- How to Support your Health This Winter - February 14, 2019
- Staying Alive After 65 – Tips to Live the Life you Want During Retirement - February 12, 2019