Ready to get your 2016 off on to a strong start? This 2016 printable calendar can help you keep track of everything you need to, whether that’s work commitments, your family’s schedule, or important dates.
We kept the design nice and clean on this so you can customize it the way you want. I love using my calendar to make sure I don’t forget anything important. I use the calendar in my phone all the time but there’s something about having a printable calendar that just helps me keep track of things.
Be kind to yourself and get organized. It’s amazing how much stress you can eliminate with a little advanced planning. I know I feel so much more in control when I know what my schedule looks like and have
A few ideas to use your calendar to stay organized
- Use Washi tape to color code your calendar for each family member, keep track of multi-day events, or mark special days.
- Frame your calendar and use a white board marker to write on the glass. This makes it easy to update your calendar or change things around when you need to.
- Keep your calendar somewhere visible so you don’t forget important events.
- Keep your calendar on a clipboard with future months stored behind the current one so you can have a quick place to write down dates as they come up.
- Use a different color marker or pen to color code events, family members, or categories.
Download the 2016 Printable Calendar here or click on the link below.
[Tweet “Get your 2016 off on to a strong start with this 2016 #printable calendar!”]
Pin this for later!