I love Halloween but it is often a holiday that is too scary for young children. That is why my family enjoys going to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at Legoland, California. This annual event is perfect for young children but still something that the entire family can enjoy.
This event has become a tradition around my house ever since we used to live just down the street from Legoland. We now have to travel to attend but our kids still love it.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is a event that requires a special ticket to attend but gets you into the park a few hours before the event and lets you stay until close at 9:30pm for a very reasonable $40.
Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights runs every Saturday in October.
I’ve always loved seeing Legoland when it is decorated for Halloween. It’s very kid friendly and the characters are always willing to stop for a photo opportunity with my kids.
This year they have:
- Live entertainment + new shows!
- Character Meet and Greets
- Costume Contests: Group, LEGO Theme, Most Creative
- Treat stations with more than 1 million pieces of candy
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time with the LEGO Friends
- Hubble Bubble’s Dance Party
- SEA LIFE Pirate Booty Boogie
We’ve always loved the selections of treats they hand out. There is obviously candy (lots of it!!!) and but my daughter even got to try her first Sour Patch Kid (see below). There are also healthy treat options like juice boxes, granola bars, and fun treats like Lego bricks.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is always one of the highlights of our Halloween season. I definitely recommend checking it out. Find more information at http://www.brickortreat.com.
You may also like:
- Explore the NEW Legoland Hotel!
- Travel – Legoland, CA with a Baby
- Travel: Disneyland for the Holidays
- How to Have the Perfect Quick Getaway (with Kids)
- How to Keep Kids Busy on a Road Trip
Latest posts by Darren Lister (see all)
- New Release from André Rieu: “Shall We Dance” Album - October 12, 2017
- Tutoring for the Next Generation: Text Yup to Learn - October 5, 2017
- How has your dog changed your life? - October 1, 2017