The work at home jobs are growing and you can find legitimate jobs for writing, web design, research, virtual assistants, sales, customer service and many more. Unfortunately, there are many scams on the Internet that are often targeted to people that are needing to make money. If you get a lead on craigslist, websites, through a friend, or an email arrives in your inbox, be sure and check out the company before applying for a position. If you are sending your resume to an unknown company online , you may want to omit your street address until you feel comfortable with the company.
At Ask.com, we’re the #1 brand focused on answering questions. We answer the questions of over 227 million people worldwide across the Ask Networks. We have one of the highest-quality and most useful Q&A databases on the Web with more than 500 million Q&A pairs – growing by the millions each week. At Ask, we empower each individual to succeed, communicate their ideas, and take action. We are serious about creating & maintaining a great culture and are looking for great people to come join our team.
We are looking for a passionate motivated social media fans to work on efforts developing and fostering Ask.com’s user community. The Ask moderators will be active and vocal participants inside and outside of Ask, spurring conversations, listening, informing, connecting, and generally making the Ask community a great place. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital to the success of this position, a sense of decorum, and a level head.
This is a part-time position, primarily evenings & weekends.
* Review content submitted for moderation and ensure that it meets community guidelines
* Prepare internal reports on daily community activity
* Serve as an internal voice of Ask to our user community, reinforcing a high quality user experience
* Work through a wide variety of channels to maintain public points of contact with users
* Identify and engage key users
* Engaging users on a personal level while scaling for high volume of contacts
* Designated Ask user community advocate, soliciting product feedback and addressing questions/concerns
* Compile user feedback and serve directly back to the product/marketing teams to help build more effective initiatives
* Escalate ideas, issues, concerns and insights to the Director of Community
* Engage Ask’s most passionate users to develop a more engaged user community
* Able to resolve user concerns with maturity and poise
* Stay au courant with emerging trends and social media tools
* Passion for communicating with and meeting people
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal skills)
* Someone who can work both independently and as a strong contributor to a team
* Able to balance the needs of the community with the needs of the business
* Extensive engagement in and understanding of online social networks
* 1-2 years experience, preferably in community moderation and/or social media
* Must be proficient in MS Office suite program
* Interest in a wide variety of subject matter
* Ability to work quickly & efficiently, at a high degree of quality
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Anywhere; Work from home; telecommute
To Apply: click here.
Work from Home Contact Center Specialist
Duration: Part Time
We are currently looking for 10 candidates in the states of Nebraska, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas.
The Contact Center Specialist will be responsible for responding to inbound calls from borrowers and financial institutions relating to the insurance status of loans as well as performing insurance verifications via phone and internet, entering all information into a proprietary system.
• Respond to a high volume of incoming phone calls from borrowers and accounts regarding the insurance status of loans, and make necessary changes or updates to account records via a proprietary system.
• Quickly analyze account history and provide accurate information to assist in resolving the customer issue.
• Perform insurance verification via phone and internet to verify insurance and input data into to a proprietary system, within agreed performance standards.
• Manage multiple priorities and exercise good decision-making skills.
• Process refunds on Collateral Protection Insurance policies upon receipt of insurance documentation or verbal verification.
• Provide follow-up as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain courtesy and professionalism on all calls in order to provide outstanding customer service to all callers.
• Meet/exceed productivity and quality standards.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
• Must have intermediate computer knowledge and familiarity with navigating the internet
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Spanish bilingual a plus
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Good organizational skills
• Must be a self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
• Must be able to work independently
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to troubleshoot and fix minor problems with computer system
• Ability to key a minimum of 6,000 alpha-numeric keystrokes per hour
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Some college preferred
• Minimum of one year of customer service experience
• Prior experience with automobile insurance or collateral protection insurance is a plus
• In home office must be a quiet, uninterrupted work environment during all working hours. (no children, pets, etc)
• Must have a secondary phone in order to call into the office
• Cable or DSL modem and router must be located near the PC for cabling purposes.
• PC must not be used by any other household member.
• No software will be installed on the PC without approval from SNC management.
• Must have the ability to sit for long periods of time
• Will be required to communicate via phone for extended periods of time
• Can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
SNC Provided Technology
• PC and monitor
• IP SoftPhone
• 5 port switch
• Power strip with surge protector
Employee Provided Technology
High Speed Internet Connection. Any internet provider is acceptable provided it meets minimum requirements below:
• Must have Ethernet, wireless not acceptable.
• Download speed: minimum of 5.0 Mbps
• Updload speed: minimum 1. Mbps
Candidate must be available for two (2) weeks of full time remote training 8:00 am – 5:00 (CST).
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Spareribs and Sauerkraut - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Apple, Staples, and Pre-Employ.com are Hiring - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Computer Jobs, Career Consultant, and Associate Editors - July 1, 2011