When it comes to dinner time around our house, I have a few rules. I’m not willing to spend hours in the kitchen creating a meal that my kids likely won’t eat and I’m rarely willing to buy a long list of ingredients for one meal. I fully admit to being a lazy cook but I’m generally a much bigger fan of eating than cooking so I tend to look for tasty meals I can throw together in no time at all.
This really simple pork chop recipe has loads and loads of flavor and is perfect for a weeknight meal in the colder winter months. I usually have most of the ingredients other than the pork on hand so my shopping list stays nice and short. The real benefit to these, though, is my kids will eat them so it’s an old standby.
- 1 can of peaches
- 2 packages of stuffing (When stuffing goes on sale for Thanksgiving I buy enough to last me for the year.)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of peach jam – this is negotiable. I’ve used apricot jam before and it’s tasty. Last time I made it I used peach/mango/orange jam from Costco and that was a big hit.)
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 pound of thinly sliced pork chops
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Wonderful Halos DIY Easter Bunnies Craft - April 16, 2019
- Celebrate Spring with Sconza Lemoncello Chocolate Almonds - April 10, 2019
- Easy One-Pan Butter Chicken - April 2, 2019