Update: We found out that BlogHer cannot transfer tickets after July 1 so the deadline has been changed to June 30 – great for those of you who have already entered. If you haven’t entered yet, you’ll want to hurry and get your entry in!
BlogHer 2011 in San Diego is sneaking up on us quickly but there’s still time to go! BlogHer is an amazing experience whether you are a beginning blogger or have been doing it for years. Last year was my first BlogHer experience and it came after an insanely last minute decision to buy a BlogHer ticket.
After my disaster of a trip home (don’t fly standby out of NYC . . . ever) I was beyond thrilled to find out that BlogHer 2011 would be in San Diego, my new adopted home – then we moved but I’m still thrilled to go back for a visit.
BlogHer was a bit of a life changing experience for me. It changed me, not quite in the same way that having kids changed me, but it did change me and I knew I wanted to help another mom have the same experience at BlogHer 2011 . . . so thanks to the Mom Central Grant we’re giving away a BlogHer ticket!
Blog Your Way to BlogHer!
We’re giving away one ticket to BlogHer 2011 in San Diego! Since BlogHer is a blogging conference, we wanted to give each one of you a chance to show us what you’re made of.
To enter, we’re asking you to submit a tutorial or how-to post about something that you know really well. It could be anything. Do you know how to cook a really great fried egg? Can you teach us how to make something really creative? Can you help us solve a problem? We want to hear about it!
We generally don’t accept guest posts that have been published before but for this contest we WILL accept posts that have been published on your blog previously.
- Look over our basic guest posting guidelines
- Write a tutorial/ How-To post about something you know or send us a post you’ve already published on your blog (preference will be given to original content).
- Email the post with at least 1 photo or video and a short bio to Rachel.
- Share your post through at least 2 social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, your blog, your newsletter etc.
- Optional (but really appreciated) – Add our button to your blog and link it to this post to help promote this giveaway.
A winner will be randomly drawn from the accepted posts on June 30, 2011 and the ticket will be transferred to the winner shortly after that.
- Busy Mommy Media reserves the right to post only the submissions that meet our editorial guidelines.
- Busy Mommy Media is providing only a BlogHer ticket to the winner of this promotion. The winner is responsible for the cost of transportation, hotel fees, and food.
- Busy Mommy Media reserves the right to edit submissions for spelling, correct grammer, and clarity – although if we have to edit too much your submission probably won’t be accepted.
- This giveaway is not a sponsored giveaway.
- Former and current Busy Mommy Media writers ARE eligible for this giveaway, however, the submission must be submitted by email and approved before it will be entered.
- Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
We’ll list all accepted entries here. Even if you aren’t entering, I’m sure you’ll find something great to read!
- How I Cut Down My Spending Budget
- How to Make Colored Sand for Sand Art
- How-to Create a Custom Landing Page on FB Using Photoshop
- How Do I Know If I Am REALLY Hurt?
- Coupon Organization: The Unclipped Filing Method
- Smart Money: Teach Your Bank to Yell at You
- 6 Simple Steps to Make your Own Face Paints
- How to Grow Up Fabulous – Do’s and Don’ts of the Playground
- How to Make the Perfect Breakfast Omelette
- How to Make Super Easy Caramel Rolls
- How to Make Party-Perfect Cupcake Icing
- How To Make a Hockey Net out of PVC
- How to Get your Kids Road Race Ready
- How to Make a Dog Sweater from a Knit Cap
- Red Velvet and White Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies
Want to be notified when we draw a winner? We’re happy to send out one (1) reminder email when we draw a winner. We promise not to put you on our mailing list (unless you want us to). Add your email address here to receive notification of the winner.