Some people feel that having an infant means that you have to stay home all the time. This is just definitely not true! There are tons of great products out there that let you travel with your baby and not just have to sit there and hold her the whole time.
My family is very active and as we get into the summer months we will be spending more time camping, traveling to the beach and just being out-of-doors in general. This means that I will need some place to put my little girl so that I can still participate in the fun!
When I was introduced to the Go-Pod by KidCo, Inc., I could hardly contain my excitement! This is a great product that makes being an active family with an infant so easy! If you can set up a camping chair you can set up the Go-Pod, and it takes up just about the same amount of space in your vehicle!
The Go-Pod by KidCo, Inc.
The Go·Pod™ is an ultra lightweight, portable activity seat developed as an alternative to bulky, stationary activity centers. Its one-of-a-kind ‘mobility design’ makes it a must have for in-home or travel needs. As living spaces are getting smaller and lives are busier, the Go·Pod sets the standards for both worlds perfectly. Simply fold and go!
- Its perfect for small spaces, where bulky stationary activity center won’t fit comfortably
- It affords parents and caregivers the same safe fun as stationary activity centers, but with great portability
- It folds up and stores in handy carrying bag with storage pocket
- It has the “portability factor”; move the Go·Pod from room to room quickly and easily when making dinner, doing laundry, cleaning, gardening, etc.
- Take it on trips; folds up easily and stores in carry bag
- It keeps baby safe and entertained
- It’s great for indoor or outdoor use
- Its perfect for grandparents; simply fold and store when not in use
Here’s What I Think:
My family is lucky enough to have a very large backyard that we spend every day of summer playing in but dragging baby equipment out there every day is just not fun on a daily basis. The Go-Pod is the perfect product for our active lifestyle. It folds and unfolds easily. It’s very sturdy but lightweight (my six year old can easily carry it out for me).
It’s easy to clean too. I also love the little straps to hang some toys on to keep baby entertained, as well as little cups to put a juice cup or snack cup in.
The Go-Pod will be getting lots of use from my family and the quality of the product will allow it to be passed on to the next little one in our family!
Enter to Win
To enter, comment on this post and tell us where you’ll be driving with your kids this summer.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only and will end on June 21, 2011
In compliance with the FTC Guidelines, please note that this is a sponsored post. Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
Additional Giveaway Entries
Earn additional giveaway entries by doing one or all of the following. Comment on this post to let us know each time you earn an additional entry.
- Follow Busy Mommy Media on Twitter
- Become a Fan of Busy Mommy Media on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the box in the upper right hand side of this post or copying and pasting the following into twitter:
I entered to #win a @KidCo Go-Pod #giveaway from @BusyMommyMedia! http://bit.ly/kzg7ky
- Get updates from Busy Mommy Media by signing up for the Busy Mommy Media Newsletter, subscribing to the Busy Mommy Media RSS feed, or Signing up to receive updates from Busy Mommy Media.
- Start or respond to a conversation in our Blog Frog Community.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to the giveaway post.
- Stumble this post.
Want to be notified when we draw a winner? We’re happy to send out one (1) reminder email when we draw a winner. We promise not to put you on our mailing list (unless you want us to). Add your email address here to receive notification of the winner.