Every year my kids have several games on their Christmas list and I love to see them on there. Games can teach kids so many important skills, from motor development to social skills. It’s refreshing to see something that really gets kids playing instead of simply providing entertainment, and if you ask any parent, there really is a huge difference between the two.
This year, my 7 year old son can’t stop talking about the new Cuponk game from Hasbro. This simple game takes the old classic – catching a ball in a cup – to new levels. Everyone will know when you score a shot because the cup lights up and makes noise. It comes with some great ideas for extending play and the varied designs let kids pick something that perfectly fits their style.
Girl Talk is the original game of truth or dare and they’ve come out with a great new line of games for tween and teen girls. I live in a house full of boys so the sheer girly-ness of this games thrills me to no end. I have great memories playing other slumber-partyish games with my friends growing up. The Sassy Sticks Girl Talk game lets players decide what type of answers players need to come up with, such as “silliest” or grossest” with the roll of a dice. Every Girl Talk game comes with prizes to give to the winner.
Enter to Win
One Busy Mommy Media reader will win a game of Cuponk and Girl Talk: Sassy Sticks and a great bonus pack to help keep your whole family healthy this winter. The bonus pack includes:
- Arm & Hammer SpinBrush My Way kids toothbrush
- Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller and refill pack
To enter, play Truth or Dare with us. Comment on this post with either a Truth or Dare challenge (ex. What is your most embarrassing experience as a parent?) or respond to a previous truth or date posted.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only and will end on December 14, 2010
In compliance with the FTC Guidelines, please note that this is a sponsored post. I was given a copy of Cuponk, Girl Talk Sassy Sticks, and a bonus pack to review. I was not paid for the review and the opinions are my own. Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
Additional Giveaway Entries
Earn additional giveaway entries by doing one or all of the following. Comment on this post to let us know each time you earn an additional entry.
- Follow Busy Mommy Media on Twitter
- Become a Fan of Busy Mommy Media on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the box in the upper right hand side of this post. (please add the hashtag #giveaway)
- Get updates from Busy Mommy Media by signing up for the Busy Mommy Media Newsletter, subscribing to the Busy Mommy Media RSS feed, or Signing up to receive updates from Busy Mommy Media.
- Start or respond to a conversation in our Blog Frog Community.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to the giveaway post.
- Stumble this post by clicking on the link at the bottom of the post.