Chicken nuggets are a kid staple. Most of the fast food and store bought versions contain a lot of added fat and extra preservatives that kids do not need. Kids can easily make their own chicken nuggets at home with this simple and fun recipe.
- 1 pound of chicken tenders, raw
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large plastic bags
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Put the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
- Combine the melted butter and the Worcestershire sauce in a large plastic bag.
- Add the chicken to the plastic bag and seal it well.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken in the butter mixture. Set aside.
- In a second plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, crushed corn flakes, and parmesan cheese.
- Remove half the chicken from the first plastic bag and place it in the second. Seal the bag well.
- Shake the plastic bag until the chicken has been coated in the breading.
- Remove the breaded chicken from the plastic bag and place it on a greased baking sheet.
- Place the second half of the chicken in the bag containing the breading and shake well to coat.
- When all the chicken has been coated in the breading, place the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Sugar-Free Hazelnut Apple Cider - October 11, 2019
- Noise-Cancelation Exactly the Way You NEED It - October 10, 2019
- How to Find Courage As a Mom And Teach your Kids to be Brave - October 3, 2019