Did you know that you are probably wearing the wrong bra size?
Considering how many hours you spend wearing (and tugging/adjusting/repositioning) that bra, it’s crazy to think that just getting the correct size can help you feel so much more comfortable. So how do you find a bra that actually fits? Finding the correct bra size is easier than you may think. We have some tips to help you make sure you are wearing the correct bra size.
I always used to guess at my bra size. I’d try on a few, find the one that seemed to fit the best and just get, like 4 of them so I didn’t have to go bra shopping again for a while.
It turns out, that wasn’t really working for me.
The problem was, I didn’t really understand how my bra was supposed to fit. It wasn’t until I went to a presentation on bra sizing at a local department store that I realized just what a huge difference there was with a properly sized bra.
Finding a bra that fit the way it was supposed to made such a difference in how comfortable it was and how supported I was.
How do you know if your bra fits?
Finding a bra that fits you correctly makes a huge difference.
To find out if you have the right bra fit, make sure:
- The center of your bra sits flush against your skin
- Your bra straps don’t slide off
- The sides of your bra don’t ride up
- The band of your bra should be snug on the loosest hook to allow for the fabric to loosen over time
Our partner, True & Co has a Fit Quiz that will help you find your perfect bra size. Go here to take the bra fit quiz.
I have to add, their True Everyday Seamless Convertible bra is so comfortable that I can sleep in it.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Is Your Probiotic Doing What it Should Be? - June 24, 2019
- Elevate Summer Snacking with Blue Diamond Almonds & Fruit - June 20, 2019
- How to Keep Your Kids Safer At Home - June 18, 2019