The moderator job at Lithium is a job to consider if you do not like telephone work. Well known companies like AT&T, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Sephora, Univision, Home Depot, and HP use Lithium. If you enjoy helping people, get along well with a wide group of people, and are diplomatic you may be interested in applying for the job.
There are an abundance of sales jobs online. If you like sales, you can make good money. Most of the sales jobs are hourly plus commissions. One thing to be careful of is scams when you are searching for online sales jobs. When you see a job offer for thousands of dollars a week for a couple of hours of work—RUN. Always be cautions and do your research before applying for a job online.
Online Moderators w/Lithium (US, UK and Australian time zones)
Online Community Moderator (Part-Time) – Careers with Lithium Technologies Inc. – Lithium
Who are we looking for?
You are an excellent communicator who is experienced with a wide variety of tools for online interaction, from message boards to blogs to chat to social media tools. You are a service-oriented individual who gets satisfaction out of helping others, yet is also comfortable taking a leadership role when needed. You are confident and would be comfortable interacting with everyone from executives to the general public. You are happy working independently and appreciate the opportunity to apply your own creativity to the job. You have good business judgment and skills or are interested in developing them.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for moderating interactions on online communities organized by enterprise companies for their customers.
• Learn Lithium Technologies’ suite of community tools, so that you can use them effectively and serve as a resource to Lithium’s customers.
• Monitor participation in online forums and take appropriate steps to ensure a positive experience for all participants.
• Work directly with participants online to get them the help or guidance they need.
• Collaborate with other moderators or managers who may be in place on the customer side.
• Develop weekly or monthly reports that summarize activity in the community, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
• Work effectively with a corps of active users who help support the community.
• Provide feedback on and assist in the implementation of strategies to keep the community vibrant and active with new programs, promotions, etc.
• Advise and guide customer personnel on effective principles of online community management and moderation.
• Attend regular meetings with internal staff as well as customers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate proficiency with and access to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Experience with online messaging services and applications.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and holidays.
• Stable computer and reliable broadband connection.
• Experience participating in and moderating online communities.
• Experience working with enterprise customers.
• Knowledge of general social networking and web services (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, wikis)
Click here to apply.
Sales Agent With Support.com
Support.com provides Instant Technology Relief® to consumers and small businesses directly via our www.support.com portal and channel partners, which include retailers and anti-virus companies. These partners offer branded services as part of their own integrated consumer programs. We also educate and train consumers to take full advantage of their technology investment.
* Receives and handles Inbound Sales Calls
* Makes every attempt, using the prescribed sales techniques and call flow to close every sale
* Updates Customer Record Management database
* Responds to customer inquiries that go beyond typical scripted responses
* Handles inquiries with complete knowledge of product/service or appropriately researches information and/or makes proper referrals
* Provides immediate feedback to customers problems/concerns using proper telephone etiquette
* Attends scheduled meetings as required by the Sales Team Supervisor
* Assists supervisor with coaching and development for new sales consultants or low performers to increase productivity and performance
* Participates in team briefings
* Makes attempts to resolve issues and deescalate issues from irate or dissatisfied customers
* Assumes responsibility for producing desired performance results
* Supports Sales Team Supervisor with reporting requirements
* 2-4 years of experience in sales.
* High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree or associated certifications preferred
* Excellent attendance and shift flexibility required
* Additional client specific requirements as necessary
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (or similar Windows based software)
* Ability to accomplish multiple tasks of varying priority within allotted time frames
* Must demonstrate the ability to respond to group dynamics
* Maintain positive interactions with team members
* Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
* Ability to demonstrate and communicate Sales best practices to others effectively
* Ability to understand a variety of product services
* Minimum 3 GHz processor and 4 GB RAM with 1280×1024 minimum resolution
* Minimum OS of Windows XP SP3, .net4 with security patches applied
* Dual monitors: 17” screen or greater recommended
* Broadband connection (1.5MB down /512 kbps up)
* Anti Virus Software
Benefits & Compensation:
* Hourly rate of $9.00/hr plus commission!
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Work from your home 100%; no commute!
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Spareribs and Sauerkraut - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Apple, Staples, and Pre-Employ.com are Hiring - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Computer Jobs, Career Consultant, and Associate Editors - July 1, 2011