Disclosure: This post has been compensated by Funley’s Delicious but all opinions are my own.
I recently got the opportunity to try out some new food products from Funley’s Delicious, and I really enjoyed every one of them. They make yummy all natural snacks that kids and adults will love. I appreciated how they snuck in super foods like broccoli and sweet potatoes into their crackers and my daughter has no idea! They even make some chocolates with crunchy whole grains. Perfect for this mom who needs a time out to indulge every once in a while.
I am not a morning person at all so I tend to be really bad at eating breakfast. Now that I have a toddler, skipping it isn’t an option so I go for things that are really simple and can be made the night before. I used the Funley’s granola clusters to make 3 different delicious combos of yogurt parfaits. It only takes a couple minutes to make and they are so easy that kids can put them together themselves. My personal favorite was the chocolate raspberry. These parfaits also make a perfect after school snack or low fat dessert option.
Apple Berry Yogurt Parfait
- Crumble Funley’s Apple Berry granola clusters and cut up apples
- In a small cup layer apples, granola, and vanilla yogurt.
- sprinkle the top with cinnamon
Peanut Butter Yogurt Parfait
- Crumble Funley’s Peanut Butter Pretzel granola clusters and slice up a banana
- In a small cup layer bananas, granola, and vanilla yogurt.
- optional: drizzle honey on top
Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
- Crumble Funley’s Double Chocolate Chip granola clusters
- In a small cup layer raspberries, granola, and vanilla yogurt (raspberry or strawberry yogurt would be yummy too!)
These would make a great breakfast or a fun afternoon snack. I love that Funley’s Delicious products are 100% natural with no preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial anything. You can buy Funley’s Delicious products online.