When you have a baby, you hear a lot of “How old is she? Oh that is the BEST age?”
When I was a new mom I used to think, “well that’s stupid. Aren’t all ages fun?”.
All you experienced moms out there are shaking your head “no” with me. Not all stages of childhood are created equally. For me, the hardest stage has always been that time when you have a newly mobile baby because they want to explore everything but they haven’t learned a healthy dose of fear yet that tells them, “hmm. Maybe I shouldn’t actually climb inside the dishwasher” and “just because that thing could fit in my mouth, doesn’t mean I should put it there”.
Everyone always argues with me and says, “Oh, but they are so cute at that age!”.
Cute, yes. Hard work, absolutely!
The only thing that helped me survive that stage (and I’m still at the tail end of that stage with my toddler) is some great toys and baby gear to provide plenty of safe entertainment.
The Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker is perfect for soon-to-be walking babies. The 2 stage setup actually grows with your child so you can use it as a basic walker in the beginning and turn it into a supported walker once your child gains more strength and control.
Some of the features include:
- Easily converts from activity walker to walk-behind walker
- Electronic Discovery Center™ includes lights, music and whimsical sounds
- Folds easily for travel and storage
- Plush, foam-filled, easy-to-clean seat pad for comfort and support
- Includes height adjustment for growing babies
- Non-skid friction pads on base for child safety
- Independent front swivel wheels for easy mobility
This may be just the thing you need to keep your baby away from the Christmas decorations this year!
Enter to Win
I’m one of the Kolcraft Moms and Kolcraft was nice enough to offer to give one Busy Mommy Media reader their own Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
Want to be notified when we post a new giveaway? Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss out on anything.
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- Sliced Caramel Apple Pops - October 20, 2017
- Mexican Quiche – The Tastiest Way to Stay Healthy This Winter - October 19, 2017
- 3-Ingredient Halloween Slime - October 17, 2017