This Loaded Ranch Dip is perfect for entertaining. Everyone loves the flavors of ranch dip topped with bacon, cheese, and onions. Perfect for dipping just about anything into, this easy dip recipe is always a hit.
Ranch is a classic flavor that goes well with just about anything. This Loaded Ranch Dip is always fun to pull out for a party or is great just to throw together for a quick weekend treat.
We serve this with whatever we have on hand, usually pretzels, crackers, chips, and an assortment of veggies. My favorite is cucumber slices but my kids love this with pretzels.
Whatever you decide to serve this with, it’s definitely a crowd pleaser. We love making this when we have friends over but it is also easy enough to make that you can really enjoy it anytime you want.
I usually have the ingredients for this Loaded Ranch Dip on hand so it is easy to throw together when I need to quick dish for a pot luck or party.
Read Also: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Read Also: Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
Loaded Ranch Dip Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing – I like stocking up on these from Amazon.
- 1 pound bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions – cleaned and sliced
Loaded Ranch Dip Preparation
In a large mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream and ranch mix.
Stir to blend.
Fold in the bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions. (Save a handful of each ingredient to use later for garnish).
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish with a sprinkling of cheese, bacon and green onions.
Serve with crackers, chips, pretzels or fresh veggies.
Enjoy! This ranch dip is a favorite with my family and one of our go-to recipes when we need to feed a crowd.
Yields: 10-12 servings
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- Wonderful Halos “Valentine’s Day Love Monsters” - February 14, 2019
- How to Support your Health This Winter - February 14, 2019
- Staying Alive After 65 – Tips to Live the Life you Want During Retirement - February 12, 2019