Finding a way to stay organized when life is crazy can be a challenge. I’m a big fan of creating routines and having kids practice good organization skills early on. This cute Mama Llama printable daily organizer can be used by kids or by mom! This cute printable is such a fun way to organize your day.
I’m a list maker.
Always have been.
Writing down the tasks that I need to do each day takes them off my mental to-do list and helps me focus on one thing at a time.
I’ve tried to teach my kids how to develop habits that make them more efficient so that they can spend their things doing what they really love.
I love using this printable daily planner, but sometimes you want something a bit more fun.
This cute Mama Llama printable is a fun way for kids (or mom) to keep track of their daily schedule and daily goals.
How to Use this Printable Daily Organizer
There are several different ways that you can use this daily organizer.
First of all, the printable download you will receive (see below) is editable so you can customize it to fit your needs. From there, you can get a bit creative.
- Laminate your daily organizer and use it with whiteboard markers.
- Place your daily organizer in a glass frame so that it can be used with whiteboard markers.
- Create a family calendar and sit down at the beginning of the week to go over the schedule.
- Blow it up to poster size and put it inside a poster frame. I love turning printables into large whiteboard organizers (see what we did with this one here).
- Use this as an individual daily organizer to keep track of the things you need to do.
- Have your kids use this as an individual daily organizer for themselves and include daily chores in the schedule.
Whatever you do, this is such a fun way to stay organized.
Check out more printable organizers here:
- Printable Travel Planner
- Prioritized Printable To-Do List
- Printable Weekly Menu Planner
- Printable Weekly Planner
- Printable Budget Worksheet