This post was sponsored by Charmin as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
I’m always looking for ways to save money. With 6 kids, there’s always something to pay for so if I can cut costs in other areas I’m all for it.
I used to heavily use coupons until I realized that coupons were sucking up all my spare time. Now I just look for products that give me great value at a price that works for my budget.
I do tend to splurge a bit on toilet paper though. All that took was working our way through one giant box of bargain toilet paper that felt more like tissue paper to know that a little splurge in that area was well worth it.
Charmin® Essentials Soft and Charmin® Essentials Strong are two new products designed to provide your family with exactly what you want in a toilet paper at a price that is comparable to to your current bargain brand. I loved that this felt just as soft and thick as the more expensive brands.
I love that such a simple change can help me save money while still getting me a product that my family loves. Charmin Essentials felt so much more luxurious than my old bargain brand so I’m sure it will become a staple in my house from here on out.
Other ways to save money in the bathroom
We focus on simple ways to save money. I used to overwhelm myself trying to pinch every penny but it took too much time so now I keep things simple.
- Use bar soap instead of liquid soap. Bar soap lasts so much longer and it’s much more affordable. I do keep liquid soap for guests but for my family, we can share a bar of soap and it saves quite a bit of money.
- Take shorter showers. This can be tricky with kids because my kids get in there and never want to get out. I’ve found that setting a timer really helps keep us on track and gives my kids a reminder when it is time to finish up.
- Use cloth towels. It’s tempting to use paper towels to dry your hands or clean up the bathroom but that can cut into your budget. Have a few hand towels you can rotate so they always stay clean and keep a pile of separate cleaning rags for the bathroom.
A few small changes, like switching to Charmin Essentials, can really make a big difference in your budget.
Take the #CharminEssentials TP swap Challenge
Want to see if your toilet paper stands up to the test? Take part in the #CharminEssentials TP swap program and swap out your Angel Soft® or Scott® 1000 TP for Charmin Essentials Soft or Charmin Essentials Strong – FREE.
All you have to do is Tweet your TP swap out request to @Charmin with #CharminEssentials #Promotion.
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- Wonderful Halos “Valentine’s Day Love Monsters” - February 14, 2019
- How to Support your Health This Winter - February 14, 2019
- Staying Alive After 65 – Tips to Live the Life you Want During Retirement - February 12, 2019