Preschool art is more about the process than the end result. Preschoolers will have so much fun painting car tracks all over their paper. This preschool art activity makes a great addition to a preschool transportation theme or a fun activity to do with mom.
Old cars, all shapes and sizes
Washable, non-toxic paint
Paper, construction paper or sheets of butcher paper
2. Allow your preschooler to choose from a variety of old cars, in all shapes and sizes, and have him drive the cars through the paint.
3. When the wheels have been covered in paint, have your preschooler drive it on another piece of paper to create car tracks. Encourage your preschooler to be creative and experiment with different cars and mixing paint together to create new colors.
Wash the cars off with clean water when you are done. If you have used a good, washable paint, the paint should come off easily. Place the wet cars on a towel to dry. The water and paint may wear down some of the finish on the cars if you do this activity several times so be sure that you are using old cars that your preschooler will not be upset if they are damaged.
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- Leprechaun Bait – Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bag Topper - March 15, 2018
- Simplify your Life with the Logitech + Alexa - March 14, 2018
- Goldfish Alphabet Game for Preschoolers - March 13, 2018