Summer is my favorite time of year. It goes by so fast sometimes I end up regretting not doing a lot of the things I was looking forward to doing. A summer bucket list is a great way to make sure you get around to doing some of the fun things you want to do over the summer.
I made this bucket list printable so I could keep track of the things I want to do and make sure I actually go do them! I love having my summer plans written down so that on days where I am bored and not sure what to do I can take a look at my list and get some ideas.
It’s also really fun for kids to pick out what they would like to do that day. Sit down as a family at the beginning of the summer and have everyone help fill out your summer bucket list. Your kids will probably come up with some great summer activities and everyone will be sure to have a few things on the list they are excited about.
I left the printable blank so you could put in your own list but if you need some inspiration, here are a few of my own ideas:
- go swimming
- eat a snowcone
- ride a ferris wheel
- watch fireworks (check out this cool firework craft you can do with your kids too!)
- have a picnic in the mountains
- make s’mores
- go to a museum
- draw with sidewalk chalk
- go to the beach
- watch a parade
- go to the zoo
- go to the farmer’s market
- have a water balloon fight
- go to an outdoor concert
- make homemade popsicles
- participate in your library’s summer reading program
- have a bonfire
- run through the sprinklers
- make a craft
- go camping in your backyard
- have a summer block party
Click to download a pdf of the summer bucket list
What are some things on your bucket list this summer?
You may also like:
Latest posts by Katherine Roberts (see all)
- How to Create Your Own Website For Your Side Hustle - November 16, 2017
- Fall Flavors at Red Mango - November 5, 2017
- Christmas Tree Salt Painting - October 23, 2017