We have a few family favorites when it comes to mealtime. This super simple meatball recipe is currently a hit with everyone. When you add in the fact that it is quick, easy, and cheap to make, you have a real winner.
These gorgonzola stuffed meatballs are made with pork sausage and quinoa so they are packed full of flavor and nutrients. Whether you need a quick weeknight meal, or something that looks fancy enough for entertaining, this is the perfect recipe idea.
- 2 pounds of chicken or pork Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup of grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup of Gorgonzola cheese
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Is Your Probiotic Doing What it Should Be? - June 24, 2019
- Elevate Summer Snacking with Blue Diamond Almonds & Fruit - June 20, 2019
- How to Keep Your Kids Safer At Home - June 18, 2019