Join us on April 20th for the #ALLERGYFACE Twitter Chat brought to you by the makers of ZYRTEC®!
While spring is my favorite time of year, there’s one thing I don’t love about the turn of the season — allergies. Often times, my allergies make it hard to enjoy all of the fantastic things I love about the season because I feel terrible, and look even worse. I’ve suffered from allergies for as long as I can remember, and puffiness and watery eyes caused by allergies definitely don’t enable me to look my best.
ZYRTEC® has coined the term ALLERGY FACE® to describe these dreaded beauty challenges – watery eyes, a red nose and puffiness. If you are a fellow allergy sufferer, you know it can be a serious challenge to feel confident when your allergies are impacting how you look.
The makers of ZYRTEC® have teamed up with Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg (@jamiemakeup) and leading lifestyle retailer Gilt (@Gilt) to launch the first-ever ALLERGY FACE® Beauty Kit, complete with tips and products to help women take on allergy-related beauty challenges this spring.
“I’ve been an allergy sufferer my whole life, so I know how hard it can be to look your best when dealing with ALLERGY FACE® beauty challenges,” says Greenberg. “I have teamed up with the makers of ZYRTEC® to curate this toolkit including the ultimate insider guide with exclusive beauty tips to help combat ALLERGY FACE® this spring. Women deserve to look fresh and fabulous, even during allergy season!”
Lucky for us allergy sufferers, Jamie will be joining us for a Twitter chat to share her insider beauty tips and techniques for allergy season. I got a sneak peek at some of her beauty secrets, and I promise you don’t want to miss this!
- Should you use a matte lipstick or a gloss to detract from a red nose due to allergies?
- You may have heard waterproof mascara is the way to go for allergy sufferers, but do you know how to apply it to avoid eye irritation?
If you are dealing with ALLERGY FACE® beauty challenges, this Twitter chat is for you!
THE ZYRTEC® #ALLERGYFACE TWITTER CHAT DETAILS
Date: April 20, 2016
Time: 10:00-11:00 am PST / 1:00-2:00 pm EST
Prizes: Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) $100 Gilt Gift Card (approximate retail value: $100).
To be eligible to win one (1) of five (5) $100 Gilt.com gift cards, you must RSVP to the Twitter Chat below prior to its end time. Five (5) winners will be selected at random.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Sweepstakes ends 2pm EST 4/20/16. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details.
Winners will be sent a direct message after the party with information on claiming their prize.
HOW TO ATTEND THE CHAT
- Follow @BusyMommyMedia
- RSVP via the link included below.
- Help us spread the word by retweeting the following:
- During the chat, include #ALLERGYFACE on all your tweets. You can see other Tweets by searching for #ALLERGYFACE. I’d recommend using Tweetparty or Twubs to follow along with Tweets.
- If you haven’t attended a Twitter Chat before and need some help getting started, contact me before the chat starts and I can help you with any questions you have.
— Rachel (@busymommymedia) April 6, 2016
Need a reminder?
Subscribe and we’ll send out a reminder before the chat starts so you don’t miss out on your chance to win.
To be eligible to win, you must RSVP by 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET on April 20, 2016. For official Twitter chat rules, visit this link. RSVP Example Link Title: @BusyMommyMedia Email: Rachel@busymommymedia.com URL: http://twitter.com/busymommymedia
This is a post sponsored on behalf of the makers of ZYRTEC®. For official Twitter Chat rules, go here.
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- How to Enjoy your Thanksgiving Favorites all Month Long - November 22, 2017
- Spinach Lasagne Rolls - November 22, 2017
- P. King Duckling Now on Netflix (Giveaway!) - November 22, 2017