Affiliate marketing is a great way to work from home. A huge portion of my income comes from affiliate marketing. If you work as an affiliate marketer and are looking for new products or services to promote, the ShareASale Merchant Discovery Box is a great way to try out new products for yourself.
Not sure what affiliate marketing is?
Affiliate marketing means you promote a product or service and earn a commission when someone makes a purchase through your link.
Many of the links on this blog lead to products or services we have tried and recommend. When you make a purchase, we get a small commission. Those commissions can add up quickly and they are a huge part of how I support my family of 8 from home.
ShareASale Merchant Discovery Box
ShareASale is one of my favorite affiliate marketing companies to work with because they have so many great brands and their interface is so easy to use. If you are a blogger, I highly recommend getting signed up with ShareASale.
With all the choices they have though, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to find the brands that are a good fit for you.
That’s where the ShareASale Merchant Discovery Box comes in.
Once a quarter, you can apply for the Merchant Discovery Box.
You select two categories that you are interested in and you’ll be sent an assortment of products that may interest you.
How much does the Merchant Discovery Box cost?
There is a fee for the ShareASale Merchant Discovery Box.
You pay $25.
The $25 price tag is a great value BUT ShareASale also give you the chance to earn back up to $20 of that by doing a few different things:
- Apply and get approved by 5 or more Featured Merchants and receive $5 back.
- Drive a sale for any of the Featured Merchants (that you are newly partnered with) within 30 days and receive $5 back.
- Write a post for the featured product promotion that generate clicks and receive $10 back.
Don’t forget you’ll also be earning commission if you promote these products through your blog, social channels, or newsletter.
What do you get with the Merchant Discovery Box?
- You receive a box of great products (I estimate the value of the box I received at almost $100).
- You’ll also be able to choose one product that is up to a $50 value. Each merchant included in the box features one product in a pamphlet that is included and you can pick the one you are most interested in.
You can sign up for the Merchant Discovery Box once a quarter. Sign up Here.
For this box, I choose to go with a $50 gift card for a Loog Guitar as my featured product. My teenager has been learning to play the guitar and my 5 year old daughter has been dying to learn to play too. She’s just not quite ready to play on a 6-string guitar though. Loog guitars have 3 strings and come with a cute little app that makes it look really fun for kids (ages 3+) to learn to play right away. I’m excited to try it out and think she’ll love playing along with her brother.
Want to see what was in my box? Check out the video:
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Sugar-Free Hazelnut Apple Cider - October 11, 2019
- Noise-Cancelation Exactly the Way You NEED It - October 10, 2019
- How to Find Courage As a Mom And Teach your Kids to be Brave - October 3, 2019