Work at home moms that need non-phone jobs may be interested in today’s job leads for web designers and website testers. Reviewing websites is an interesting job if you like critiquing the websites to help the website owners get the most out of their websites.
There are so many work at home jobs to choose from that you can find the perfect job for you if you keep looking and applying.
The Flower Press Creative Studio is a full-service creative agency. We design and develop brand identities, collateral, websites, and interfaces with marketing strategy in mind. We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
We are currently seeking a creative and talented web design freelancer, who is interested in taking on additional design work from our portfolio of clients. We are looking for someone who has 10 – 15 hours a week available on an ongoing basis. We are looking for someone to work as a member of our design department, contributing to web and interface design projects from concept through completion.
• One to three years of interface design, web design or graphic design work experience
• Knowledge of design and color theory, font usage and design principles for the web
• Demonstrated experience with creative strategy and thinking for marketing or advertising campaigns
• Willingness to collaborate with team members and follow directions
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with multiple deliverables and competing projects
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task as well as be organized and proactive
• Proficient in Adobe CS3 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
• Knowledge of W3C HTML/CSS standards and cross-browser, cross-platform testing
• Comfortable working with both Mac and PC
You Will Be Working On:
• Small to large website projects including complete interface design through creation of graphics, site enhancements or new pages for large, established sites
• Design of new screens based on wireframes, an existing logo, color palette and brand standards
• HTML emails, blog interfaces, banner ads, downloadable PDFs
• Occasional work on business cards, letterhead or logo development may be requested based upon your skill set
This is a telecommuting contract position that will require you to manage your time effectively with only limited supervision. We offer flexible hours and a fun, collaborative work environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and online portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio or sample work will not be considered.
Position: Web Designer
We have some really exciting new ideas that need to be implemented and we need someone with strong design skills to help us turn those ideas into working web pages.
The Web and Product Design position will offer a challenging variety of design projects including everything from edits to our homepage to designing new features within our core product. We have a strong culture of listening to our customers, and you’ll work closely with our product team to ensure we’re designing things that are easy to understand, easy to use, and meet our customer needs. The position requires someone who can take direction and feedback from our internal team, and iterate through several rounds of design until the final product is ready to release. This position will also interface with engineering to ensure our designs can be implemented as intended.
Skills that are required:
* Strong Photoshop skills
* Ability to design and mock up ideas quickly
* Transforming Photoshop files into HTML
Skills that are desired (but not required):
* Ability to layout web pages in tables and CSS
You are team-oriented and able to multi-task and keep up in a face-paced work environment. You learn things quickly. You have a natural talent for presenting information or concepts visually, and you are able to quickly mock up ideas in Photoshop. You are able to produce work that is consistent with existing design standards. Lastly, and possibly most importantly, you are positive and you love the work you do!
If you think you’d fit it well into a fast-moving team, please send the following to jobsusertesting.com:
1. Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re a good fit for this position
2. Tell us what you did at your last company
3. Give us a few examples designs you’ve produced from scratch
Position: User Tester
Do usability testing of websites and earn $10 per website.
How It Works
1. Website owners ask for users to test their site. Whenever your demographic profile matches their target audience, you’re given the opportunity to test their website.
2. You use our software to record a video of what’s happening on your screen – mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes – and your spoken comments while you use the website you’re testing (videos are typically 15 minutes long). You’ll need a PC or Mac (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher) and a fast Internet connection.
3. You answer four questions about your experience.
4. You’ll earn $10 (paid with PayPal).
To apply click here.
Position: User Tester
Please confirm you have all the requirements listed below:
* 200 MB of free hard disk
* Windows 7/XP/Vista
* MacOS Leopard 10.6 or newer
For more information or to apply click here.
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Spareribs and Sauerkraut - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Apple, Staples, and Pre-Employ.com are Hiring - July 8, 2011
- WAHM Job Leads: Computer Jobs, Career Consultant, and Associate Editors - July 1, 2011