Are you looking for a full week’s worth of activities to do with your preschooler? This weekly preschool lesson plan is just what you need!
This “All About Me” theme include activities any preschooler will love including art projects, science experiments, songs, and more!
Preschoolers are at such a fun developmental stage because they are learning to be an individual and starting to understand all the amazing things that they can do. This week’s preschool lesson plan will help your preschooler explore who he is.
This preschool All About Me theme can be done in a preschool setting, daycare setting, or at home as part of a homeschool preschool curriculum.
For activities that require specialized materials, I’ve tried to provide variations that you can do with things you have at home. Check out your local library for some of the great all about me books to do this preschool theme on a budget.
Preschool Supplies Needed this Week
- Preschool Book – I Like Myself!
- Colored construction paper, cut in half
- Pieces of yarn
- old magazines
- safety scissors
- paper plate
- a picture of your preschooler
- A Homemade Preschool Feel Box
- Non-toxic ink pad
- magnifying glass
- empty egg carton
- dried beans
- A sharpened pencil
- A rolling pin
- Wax Paper
- A large baking sheet
- Ingredients for salt dough – Salt, water, flour
Ready to check out the activities we have planned for Monday? Go to the next page to check them out.
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- Disney Released the First Trailer for Toy Story 4 and it is Epic - March 19, 2019
- Simplify your Workouts with the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle - March 14, 2019
- Avocado Ranch Chicken Salad - March 13, 2019