Life gets hectic and all too often we leave the important things unsaid. There’s a joke going around Facebook that marriage is just texting each other “do you need anything at the grocery store?” back and forth until you die.
To be honest, sometimes that’s true.
When is the last time you expressed in words how you felt to your spouse. Maybe you are in the habit of telling each other all the many things you love about each other. If you aren’t, we have a printable that can help you start saying “I love you” to your spouse more often.
Do you love your spouse because he is a diaper changing pro? Because he has great dimples when he smiles? Because he didn’t steal all the covers last night? Tell him.
This cute printable can be framed and turned into an interactive way to strengthen your marriage each and every day.
“I Love you Because” Printable Instructions
- Download this free “I Love you” printable (or click on the images below)
- Print it on cardstock.
- Frame it. (We like these frames)
- Use a dry erase market so you and your spouse can leave notes to each other.
Pin it for Later
You may also like:
Latest posts by Rachel Lister (see all)
- How to Get Hired as a VIPKid Teacher - May 23, 2019
- Jump Start your Summer Reading with How to Train Your Dragon 3 - May 23, 2019
- How to Get Cash for Your Old Phone with Trademore - May 13, 2019